Thursday, June 19, 2014

World Cup Soccer Cookies!

Are you all watching the World Cup in your house?



We are, and we're loving seeing all the different countries compete.

Go USA!
Go CROATIA!

And the fans!!!

Oh my!
That's some serious dedication.




During the opening game between Brazil and Croatia,
 Jack asked us the very important question that I'm sure was on everyone's minds.....



"Do they get orange slices at half-time too?"




Love that kid.




GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLL!


Thanks for stopping by! Lizy B
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Love the soccer cookies and especially Jack's question, but I have to confess, we are watching baseball in our house. I think you should make some cookies for Clayton Kershaw to celebrate his milestone last night!!! It was quite an amazing accomplishment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way your soccer design turned out. I bought a soccer cutter that has the imprint included, but it looks 'busy' compared to the cookies you've decorated. I just made a set of soccer balls this week for a birthday party - not World Cup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those "orange slices" look tangy and delicious, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect orange slices.... won't squirt in your eyes!! Wow sliced my share :) Great combo of cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have a tutorial for the orange slices please; or some input on how you made them look so awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness that is so cute about the orange slices! Thanks so much for linking up with us at The Makers!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...