Thursday, June 12, 2014

Fourth of July Cookies!

I have been waiting and waiting to show you these cookies.

WAITING!!!!
(I'm not good at waiting)
(not even a little)

But I finally said....That's it!!!
I'm not waiting anymore!


YAY!!!!!!

Here they are!!!

Happy Summer!!!

Right before Memorial Day I spotted these fabulous printables 
by Amy at Living Locurto.

Aren't they Beautiful!

She made them especially for members of her site.

As soon as I saw them I couldn't start mixing colors fast enough.




I was happy and smiling the whole time I made these.




The colors are perfect.
The touch of pale green makes the red even redder.




Love the font.
...and the cute little flowers.




I added a little blue bird of happiness...




'cause they made me happy.
(I don't think Amy will mind...)

I hope you like them too!




YAY!!!

(oh my goodness, I'm so happy I don't have to wait anymore...whew!)

Here are some more fun summer cookies to peek at!

Cherry Pie Cookie tutorial

Summer Owl Cookies

Surfboard Cookies

Tennis Cookies

Thanks for stopping by! Lizy B
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. They are just perfect!!!! We'd love for you to share them on Party in Your PJs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cookies! The shade of blue is beautiful - which blue or mix of blues did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome!!!! You are so talented. :) Thanks so much for linking up to the DIY Inspired party tonight! Going to pin this post and share it on Google+. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing! I am a terrible baker, but I am sharing this with my friend who loves to. You are incredibly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful (I thought you would like to hear it twice)...❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so pretty Lizy! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...