Saturday, September 3, 2011

High Five Birthday Boy!!

It's birthday season in our house.  As soon as september hits, they come fast and furious.
And let me tell 'ya....that's a lot of cake.

But before we get too far into the month, we had a very important birthday in our family just a few weeks ago.

My munchkin, my baby, my little man.....








...my Jack-Jack....







Turned five. 5!
How the heck!!!!

Oh this boy, with his heart on his sleeve and a mischievous twinkle in his eye, turned 5.
I can hardly stand it.  The years are going by so fast...

For the second year in a row, we were traveling on his birthday.  We've gotten pretty good at decorating hotel rooms.

This year, Jack wanted a Batman party!






We started a new tradition....birthday cupcakes for breakfast!!!








Not a bad way to wake up!

We also decided that, on your birthday, you can eat as many cupcakes as you are years old.







Jack liked that part the best!



Happy Birthday little man.

Thank you for all the laughter and sunshine you've brought to our lives in only 5 short years.
Our lives and family are so much brighter because you are here.

We love you something awful...



Thanks for stopping by,

Lizy B


4 comments:

  1. I love that kid!!! He is one in a million.....must take after his mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific, funny kid. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this cupcake breakfast birthday idea! Can we as adults have as many cupcakes as we are old too? Ha! Ha! I wish!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...